Re: The HP Marketing Optimization DevNet Community has migra (44913 Views)

The HP Marketing Optimization DevNet Community has migrated

[ Edited ]

HP DevNet has migrated! Please update your bookmarks: http://h20435.www2.hp.com/t5/HP-Software-DevNet/ct-p/DevNet

When you log in for the first time, you may be prompted to set a new screenname. If so, you should set your screenname to the same one that you had before. Your posting was migrated over with the community and will be linked to your new screenname.

We are still working through a few bugs, but you should be able to start posting on the community boards. If you encounter any major issues or have problems with your account, please send an email to felicia.tsung@hp.com or denise.oshodi@hp.com. 

Thank you! 

*Edit - Jan 1, 2016 with new URL

N/A

Re: The HP Marketing Optimization DevNet Community has migra

Hi Felicia,

Is there a plan to have a more friendly domain for this new location (similar to community.dev.hp.com)? I doubt I'm going to remember the magic number when connecting from a different computer.

Thanks,

-Rick

[ Edited ]

Hi Rick, 

Sorry for the delay! Here is a vanity URL that you can use to access the community: http://www.hpengage.com/devnet - Hopefully it's easier to remember. Smiley Happy 

Let me know if there's anything else I can do to assist! 

Thanks,

Felicia

N/A

One thing I noticed is that if you click on a thread with unread posts, it starts you at post 1.  

The previous forums would place you at the 1st unread post.  Is there a way to implement that ? 

Andy Knipp

If it solves your problem, mark it as the solution.

Thanks for flagging, nipper. I will let our team know and get this resolved as soon as possible. 

N/A

And the other change to the default behaviour is that it auto selects: Email me when someone replies

As a person that tends to reply to a lot of posts, we will get innundated. 

Andy Knipp

Highlighted
N/A

nipper wrote:

One thing I noticed is that if you click on a thread with unread posts, it starts you at post 1.  

The previous forums would place you at the 1st unread post.  Is there a way to implement that ? 

You have to go to Profile : Preferences > Linear Layout and check the box at / near the bottom "Jump to first unread post in a topic"

N/A

Nice spot. 

THanks

Andy Knipp

N/A

School for Heroes is a good idea and these schools are not like ordinary schools. In these schools big celebraties like to come and learn which they have desire like cooking, playing games etc. First time i have read this idea with slightly change at aussiessay.net and after it i saw the implementation through this article. Hope everyone appreciate this trend.