Engineering the 3D revolution - The HP Jet Fusion 3D Printing Solution: made up of a printer, build unit, and processing station with fast cooling.
With a more efficient workflow, now you can deliver functional parts, within the same day, up to 10 times faster, at the lowest cost.
The excitement from formnext last month is still tangible. One of Europe’s premiere international events for next-generation manufacturing technologies, the event showcased that a once unimaginable future is now just around the corner, and the 3D printing revolution is gaining momentum. In case you were unable to experience formnext firsthand, here are a few highlights, including the questions we were most frequently asked onsite, as well as a few of the eye-catching and thought-provoking 3D-printed parts on display in the HP booth.
With the launch of its Jet Fusion 4200 3D Printing Solution in May, HP re-defined industrial 3D printing systems. The HP Jet Fusion 3D 4200 jumps ahead of traditional 3D printers, boasting the ability to rapidly produce functional prototypes as well as production-ready components and objects -- at a decidedly lower cost. Leading 3D printing software and services company Materialise NV, is one of the first customers in the world to install the printer in its continued collaboration with HP to accelerate the widespread use of 3D printing in scaled-up manufacturing.
Scott Schiller, Vice President of Market Development for the HP 3D Multi Jet Fusion business, discussed the future of 3D printing with Materialise CEO Fried Vancraen.
If you’re planning to attend formnext then you’re probably aware that it has quickly become one of Europe’s premiere events focused on advanced manufacturing. It offers a forum for collaborative learning and showcases product innovation in 3D printing and other digital technologies that are already playing a significant role in the development and production of tangible goods.
HP 3D is in the early days of an amazing journey — a journey to transform the way people design and produce goods forever, in ways we could only imagine few years ago.
3D printing innovation is already transforming manufacturing across industries, including automotive, healthcare, fashion and aerospace. Powered by HP Multi Jet Fusion technology, HP is working to transition industrial 3D printing from prototyping to manufacturing, for auto parts to footwear.
In stark contrast to the inspiring future vision of 3D printing, existing printers have for the most part been limited to prototyping and modeling. When will we start to see the industry deliver on the larger promise as a production-ready technology?
A critical component of the HP Jet Fusion 3D Printing Solution is SmartStream 3D, our advanced, easy-to-use software that works hand-in-hand with our printers to create a painless production process.
When HP’s President of 3D Printing, Stephen Nigro unveiled the HP Jet Fusion 3D Printing Solution, he predicted the HP Multi Jet Fusion Open Platform would prove to one of the most important components of our new technology. Here’s why it’s such a critical innovation for the industry.
Today at RAPID 2016, we are thrilled to unveil a truly revolutionary leap forward: the world’s first production-ready 3D printing system.
- 3D printing
- 3D Printing Platform
- HP 3D Printing
- 2D Printing
- 3D format
- 3D Printing Solution
- 3DP opportunities
- 3MF Consortium
- AM Conference
- customer experience
- E2E solution
- How it works
- HP 3DP Blog
- HP Blog
- hp jet fusion 3d print
- HP Open Platform
- HP vision
- industrial revolution
- The wait it over - Shapeways is already using the ...
- Ever wondered how HP 3D printing works? Check out ...
- Reinventing 3D printing in Europe: formnext 2016
- Materialise CEO Fried Vancraen Sees a Future in Sc...
- Executive Q&A: It’s a Turning Point for 3D Printin...
- The future is on display at formnext 2016
- The Foundation for Developing 3D Printing Technolo...
- Bringing Industrial 3D Printing from Prototyping t...
- Join us at TCT Show + Personalize 2016
- We Need to Be Openly Materialistic
- When Will 3D Printing Realize Its Full Potential?
- Setting Industry Standards for 3D Printing Softwar...
- 3D Printing Growth Depends on an Open Platform for...
- Launching the Next Era of 3D Printing
- Infographic: Reinvent Prototyping and Manufacturin...
- Introducing the HP Jet Fusion 3D Printing Solution
- Join Us at RAPID 2016
- Unleashing 3D Printing with HP
- Leading the 3D printing Industrial Revolution
- A look under the hood of HP's 3D printing technolo...