Highlighted
N/A

Mail to customer from HP

Hi there,

I am trying to set up the HP WallArt suite and run into some problems.

First thing I noticed is probably trivial, but pretty disturbing for customers anyway:

The customer gets an e-mail from HP after he finishes a Design in the suite, the e-mail comes with the HP-logo and this text:

HP Applications Center
Ausbau Ihres Geschäfts mit Wanddekoren

(Extension of your business with wall decors)

This looks VERY strange for a customer who wants a quote about a wall design, since he is not interested in extending his business with wall decors, but simply wants to order one.

The information following in the mail-footer is of no interest to the customer as well. 

Is there any way to change this?

This thing alone is a dealbreaker for me and I will not integrate the suite into my webshops with this kind of customer-response. The mail that is sent to the customer should at least show the logo of my webshop in it´s header and must have that subtitle removed.

Administrator

Re: Mail to customer from HP

Hello @Guenter

For a better investigation, Could you attached a picture with the mail that customer are receiving?

N/A

Administrator

Hello @Guenter

If you disable the e-mail notifications the issue should be fixed. Please see imatge attached.Settings receive mail.png

N/A

OK, thank you Sonia!

Another topic I would like to solve:

Is there any way to define more colors for the customers to choose from?

I do a lot of wall decals which often require text lines in metallic gold, silver etc. as well as 57 other colors which are directly cut out of colored vinyl. As far as I see, at the moment there is a limited number of colors only being displayed. 

Is there any way to solve that?

Kind regards 

Guenter

Administrator

Hello @Guenter

You can choose what colors want in your integration following the steps:

colorswallart.pngStep 1

colorswallart2.pngStep 2

N/A

Thank you, I figured that out already. What I meant though is: it would be nice if I could name those colors. Like "Gold-matte-metallic" for customers to choose.

Any way to do that?

Another thing I just noticed:

In none of the suites, I found a way to change the text alignment to centered, justified or right aligned. It is always bound to the left. Did I miss something? This should be an essential feature, shouldn´t it?

Kind regards

Guenter

Administrator

hello @Guenter

Regarding the color name question:

At the moment in WallArt you can choose the color using HEX ref. (If you want and specific color you could find the reference and copy it in WallArt). I attached example for a better understanding.ref color.png

colorswallart2(1).png

We don’t know if in a future you will be able to choose the color using the name.

I hope this information helps

Remember

To make recommendations or participate please click Register or Sign In and post a message.