Stefano Bertolini has reached out to me about some of the plugin issues.We are discussing details currently.
As for current documentation issue, it would be really nice if someone on your end actually started compiling a troubleshooting guide for the WordPress stuff. At this point I would think you guys have had enough questions asked and answered to create some kind of guide, FAQ, something, anything. Even my previous conversations with Stefano yielded information not published here. Good information with pics no less.
I am glad you have been contacted by the Wallart Support Center and you are working on the solution. You have made your point about the FAQ document and I am sure we are going to create something similar.
Please do not hesitate to contact this forum if you have further questions.
Hi Marc, Dear HP Support Desk.
We select Fotoba lines however the print file also contains trimming lines. I can't see any setting to turn this off, and to me it seems trimming lines are contraindicated when Fotoba lines are selected.
My team is trying to add some HP API's onto our site for our customers to be able to design their items to be printed. Since HP does not currently have an API in place to accommodate large designs for stairs, we would like to request the Large Format Apps API in order to create our own custom app to be integrated on our website and used with our Latex 335 printer.
We are new customers for HPwallart. We couldn't know how to integrate our WordPress website with HP WallArt. We read the documentation, but we couldn't get the Clear Picture how to integrate our website to WallArt.
So, I need step by step process to integrate my wordpress website to wallart.
Can you please tell how to integrate simple external link to our wordpress website to make customer ordering.
Because I tried in Our specific Product page, but it is not working.
In order to perform an integration of our WP Plugin in a WordPress website the first thing that should be checked is to have a server with the following characteristics:
- LINUX Server(Proper operation is not guaranteed on windows)
o The server must have disabled the mod_security option.
- Apache 2.0 Server http://www.apache.org
- Programming language PHP 5.3.10 to 7.0.10http://php.net
- Database MySql 5.5.29 or superior http://www.mysql.com
- WordPress 4.0 or superiorhttps://www.wordpress.org
- WooCommerce 2.2.8 or superior http://www.woothemes.com/woocommerce
- Theme compatible with WooCommerce http://www.woothemes.com/product-category/themes/, for instance:
o TopShop theme, by Kaira:http://demo.kairaweb.com/topshop/
- Secure navigation SSL with certificate (optional) https://www.geotrust.com
The following procedure describes the plug-in installation for a user (supplier) that is going to offer the customizing products with the HP Applications Center.
The installation steps are:
- Domain registration.
- Reserve a server with the characteristics indicated above.
- WordPress last update installation.
- Woocommerce last update installation.
- If you do not have installed the WooCommerce Plugin you can find it at in this URL https://hpwallart.com/developers/wordpress_plugin/en#_downloads, please download it and install it through you WordPress admin account > Plugins > Add new > Upload Plugin
- HP WallArt plug-in installation.
- Please download our WP Plugin through the following URL https://hpwallart.com/developers/wordpress_plugin/en#_downloads, and install it through you WordPress admin account > Plugins > Add new > Upload Plugin
You can find more information about how to configure the Plugin once it is installed and many more details in this URL: https://hpwallart.com/developers/wordpress_plugin/en#_introduction
On the other hand we would like to clarify that using the external_link feature is the simplest way to implement WallArt/Signage Suite in your site, but it doesn’t provide many options for configuration. It is basically a URL to the HP Applications Center Designer that you can include in a button or simple hyperlink in your website. Users will access directly to the Designer and create their designs, leaving their name and e-mail as contact method.
You can use the link in different ways.
- Get the link and add it wherever you need.
- Add a button to your webpage.
- Copy and paste the HTML code to your web.
You can find the external link for each application you want to offer through your HP Applications Center account > settings > web integration > external link.
We would love to get some guidance on this. My team is trying to add some HP API's onto our site for our customers to be able to design their items to be printed. Since HP does not currently have an API in place to accommodate large designs for stairs, we would like to request the Large Format Apps API in order to create our own custom app to be integrated on our website and used with our Latex 335 printer.