Not applicable

Re: HP WallArt

Hi HP-Sonia,
Stefano Bertolini has reached out to me about some of the plugin issues.We are discussing details currently.

As for current documentation issue, it would be really nice if someone on your end actually started compiling a troubleshooting guide for the WordPress stuff. At this point I would think you guys have had enough questions asked and answered to create some kind of guide, FAQ, something, anything. Even my previous conversations with Stefano yielded information not published here. Good information with pics no less.

B. Wolf
https://altitudecolor.com
Administrator

Hello @ActAdmin

I am glad you have been contacted by the Wallart Support Center and you are working on the solution. You have made your point about the FAQ document and I am sure we are going to create something similar.

Please do not hesitate to contact this forum if you have further questions.

Not applicable

Hi Marc, Dear HP Support Desk. 

We have been using your HP Wallart software since 2015 with great success and we love it. 

However we need to adress a serious problem which causes us to loose business. 

Since a few months we have noticed that the prints that we produce in Wallart mainly for Wallpaper visually show more pixels than before. We have had a significant ncrease of customer complaints for bad quality of the print in the last 3 months and we never had this problem before. 

We of course know the theory of pixels and the quality of input. However the surprising result of our study is that the input of the FOTO is EXACTLY the same, however the output from Wallart now is different. 

Please see attached two images which we are selling frequently. This is a screenshot of a corner of the picture of a forest. You can clearly see the difference. One is processed in Wallart more than 1 year ago. The other I processed today in Wallart. 

It is clear that something in the processing of the image has changed. The funny thing is that the pixelated image with low quality is bigger in size. 

I send you a link with a download to both files which I processed in Wallart. 

I need your advice on what you can do to help us to get back the old quality because right now we are Loosing business because of this. . 

I send you the download link with both files and also I attach 2 screenshots with a zoom of 100% where you can cliearly see what happens. 

Your soonest answer will be highly appreciated. 
Thank you, 
Sander

Image before - GOOD.JPGBEFORE - GOODImage pixelated 1.JPGAFTER - BAD

Administrator

Hello @Walldesign56

I know that you are working on a solution with the HP Wallart Support team. I am sure they will be able to help you.

Not applicable

Hi there!

We select Fotoba lines however the print file also contains trimming lines.  I can't see any setting to turn this off, and to me it seems trimming lines are contraindicated when Fotoba lines are selected.

Please help!

Thanks

Highlighted
Administrator

Dear @Jen53

Could you attach some image to understand the problem?

Not applicable

Hi,

My team is trying to add some HP API's onto our site for our customers to be able to design their items to be printed. Since HP does not currently have an API in place to accommodate large designs for stairs, we would like to request the Large Format Apps API in order to create our own custom app to be integrated on our website and used with our Latex 335 printer. 

Thanks,

Wayne

PSK
Not applicable

Hi,

We are new customers for HPwallart. We couldn't know how to integrate our WordPress website with HP WallArt. We read the documentation, but we couldn't get the Clear Picture how to integrate our website to WallArt.

So, I need step by step process to integrate my wordpress website to wallart.

Can you please tell how to integrate simple external link to our wordpress website to make customer ordering.

Because I tried in Our specific Product page, but it is not working.

Thanks,

Administrator

Hello @PSK

In order to perform an integration of our WP Plugin in a WordPress website the first thing that should be checked is to have a server with the following characteristics:

• LINUX Server(Proper operation is not guaranteed on windows)

o            The server must have disabled the mod_security option.

o            TopShop theme, by Kaira:http://demo.kairaweb.com/topshop/

o            Corpbiz:https://wordpress.org/themes/corpbiz/

o            Virtue:https://wordpress.org/themes/virtue/

The following procedure describes the plug-in installation for a user (supplier) that is going to offer the customizing products with the HP Applications Center.

The installation steps are:

1. Domain registration.
  2. Reserve a server with the characteristics indicated above.
  3. WordPress last update installation.
  4. Woocommerce last update installation.
  1. HP WallArt plug-in installation.

You can find more information about how to configure the Plugin once it is installed and many more details in this URL: https://hpwallart.com/developers/wordpress_plugin/en#_introduction

On the other hand we would like to clarify that using the external_link feature is the simplest way to implement WallArt/Signage Suite in your site, but it doesn’t provide many options for configuration. It is basically a URL to the HP Applications Center Designer that you can include in a button or simple hyperlink in your website. Users will access directly to the Designer and create their designs, leaving their name and e-mail as contact method.

You can use the link in different ways.

1. Get the link and add it wherever you need.
  2. Add a button to your webpage.
  3. Copy and paste the HTML code to your web.

You can find the external link for each application you want to offer through your HP Applications Center account > settings > web integration > external link.

Not applicable

Hi,

We would love to get some guidance on this. My team is trying to add some HP API's onto our site for our customers to be able to design their items to be printed. Since HP does not currently have an API in place to accommodate large designs for stairs, we would like to request the Large Format Apps API in order to create our own custom app to be integrated on our website and used with our Latex 335 printer. 

Thanks,

Wayne

Remember

To make recommendations or participate please click Register or Sign In and post a message.