DCT/DCR - Radio button - changed value saving issue - Finish Button (656 Views)
Highlighted
N/A
Accepted Solution

DCT/DCR - Radio button - changed value saving issue - Finish Button

Environment : Teamsite 8.2, windows

We moved content from 7.3.2 to 8.2 on windows. The template code is working fine in 7.3.2 for radio buttons. It is saving and able to retrive. The Save button and Finish button are working.

But on 8.2, the radio buttons saving after changing the default value is giving issue if we use 'Finish' button. The save button is fine, no issue. The error is - Either required fields have not been filled out or fields contain invalid values.

Is there any new thing in 8.2? any bug? Please give some tips on this. Thanks for your help.

N/A

Re: DCT/DCR - Radio button - changed value saving issue - Finish Button

I run on linux and have never seen this happen. 

Post a sample DCT for people to test out.  Make it as small as possible.  

As to a bug, you may want to talk to support, but I would be surprised if such a bug exists,  that is basic functionality. 

Andy Knipp

If it solves your problem, mark it as the solution.
N/A

Thanks Andy, I appreicate that. We are using custom JS and perl code, to save the DCR in particular folder and save with title and date as file name. So it may not be a bug. But it is working now as it is in 7.3.2. I thought, someone else may have the same issue with custom JS.

N/A

Support guys said, we need to apply 8.2.0.1 patch ASAP to resolve these issues. Thanks.

N/A

Hi

Did you apply 8.2.0.1 patch  ?

If yes , Is this issue resolved after that?