Highlighted
N/A

Urgent help: error 86:01

When I switch on the printer the head stops midway and screen shows error 86:01
I have checked and there's no substrate jam. I've also lubricated and cleaned the rod and encoder strip.
Please help
PDF it's a latex 330
Administrator

Re: Urgent help: error 86:01

Hello @Tangerine

Please check if there is nothing stuck in the carriage path, carraiage, belt and platten/gutter such as paper or lose parts. If there is nothing then you should "urgently" contact support.

N/A

I am having the same problem on my Latex 330. The carriage goes to the left end and stops there then this message appears saying: 'There is a problem with the carriage assembly"

Administrator

Hello @Beltina

Please contact your support service, I am afraid we cannot help from here.

N/A

Hi Beltina
After cleaning the rod I shut down the machine from the back switch and when we restarted the next day it was fine.
N/A

HI! I have a HP Latex 360 and I had a fabric collapse with carriage. I am not able to remove all fabric substrate  due to thickness of fabric is very thick. The carriage is block. So when machine is on appears error 86.01.

I have tried to restart machine but carriage is not moving.

How can I remove carriage?

Thanks

@Tangerinewrote:
When I switch on the printer the head stops midway and screen shows error 86:01
I have checked and there's no substrate jam. I've also lubricated and cleaned the rod and encoder strip.
Please help
PDF it's a latex 330

N/A

With the Printer off (from the back Main switch) the carriage can be moved manually. If it has fabric jammed under it then you may have to physically move with force. Please keep in mind that this may damage the Printheads.

Good Luck.

Roy K

N/A

When it comes to the Rail lubrication remember there are 2 Rails - The Main Rail which is easy to see and a smaller rail higher up towards the back.

This 2nd rail also needs to be cleaned and lubricated when following the front panel program.

If left uncleaned it will slow down the carriage timing and produce the 86:01 error code.

Good Luck,

Roy K

Remember

To make recommendations or participate please click Register or Sign In and post a message.