Highlighted
Not applicable

HP Latex 365 - Printed Different Colors

Hi all,

I'm having an issue with my Latex 365.

First of all, let me tell that is a new printer (bought in November 2017) and printed around 60 square meters.

I created two files from the same source file, the only difference between those files is the some of the image. One image is 5cm x 5cm and the other is 29cm x 29cm, but the image is the same and colors were not change.

I added both files in the RIP (FlexiPrint) and sent the images to the HP Latex 365. The small image was perfect, but the bigger one change some colors. I have a grey scale in the image and it was change into a "blue" scale. Please file attached.

Can anyone point in the right direction to check the issue?

Thank you!

Not applicable

Re: HP Latex 365 - Printed Different Colors

Hi all!

I found a temporal solution... but I know is not the best choice.

Can anyone assist?

Thank you!

Administrator

I would suggest that you use the media profile of the substrate that you are using. You can check on the HP Media Solution Locator.

Then, perform a CLC (Color Calibration) and ICC profile for the print mode being used.
After that I will suggest to enable long run color consistency and test printing again.

If you still having issues then please contact your local support.

Not applicable

Hi Sonia,

Thank you very much for the solution, I perform those tasks, but the issue from another source.

The problem was when exporting a Corel file to a PDF, Corel whas chaging the RGB color from the file into CMYK color. That was the problem.

So, the HP was working correctly!

Best,

Fede

Remember

To make recommendations or participate please click Register or Sign In and post a message.