ns or conceived expectatio ns?
- Is your call quality team (QA team) sending you a ...
- From speech analytics to Net Effort Scores, a re-c...
- HP Explore: You are on the fastest route
- Discussing digital asset management with HP’s Trac...
Follow up to my CCNG blog: Leadership and celebrat..
Build your personaliz
ed #HPEngage1 5 agenda today
- Follow-up to my three part blog series on contact ...
- HP Explore: You are here, but where is here?
- Ovum says HP WFO Software deserves a "fresh look!"
: HP Engage 2014
- HP Explore: Navigate your journey of a thousand mi...
Customer experience lessons from the home improvem..
- Poor customer service still exists today
Announcing the #HPEngage1
5 session catalog and spe...
- The HP WFO Software 2015 Thought Leadership Series...
- One year at the helm of HP WFO Software
- Hey, Coach! Getting your contact center coaching p...
- Lights, camera, action – Check out my first video ...
- Hey, Coach! What qualities make an effective conta...
- on: How important is good site search? Let’s do the nu...
- JeffWestover on: 4 reasons why you need to stop by the HP WFO Softw...
- ShawnN5 on: HP WFO Software is expanding again!
ing Roger Lee
- JeffWestover on: Best Practices for Post-Call Surveys
- JeffWestover on: Winning awards: Yes, HP Qfiniti and HP Explore do ...
- StevenBeckmann on: My first 60 days: Onward and upward!
- LesleyDunn on: HP claims victory in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for ...
- LesleyDunn on: Promise #5: Focus on Trust
Energy level is high at #HPEngage1